Legal information and documentation
To get to know us better
Our clients entrust us with financial assets which require specific attention. In all transparency and for information purposes, we provide them with a set of documents to help them better know and understand our Bank and our services as well as the related regulations.
General terms and conditions of the Bank
Discover the standards applicable to your relations with CA Indosuez Wealth (Europe), Sucursal en España. These define the respective rights and obligations of the Bank and the Client.
> Summary of Modifications to the Global Contract 2022
> Global Services Contract 2022
Discover our corporate project and key figures in our latest annual report describing our business and actions in 2021.
Tariffs and conditions
Discover all of our fees, commissions and fees and the price simulations associated with our various services.
Bank card lost or stolen
To contact our bank card suppliers in the event of loss or theft:
Visa: (+1) 410 581 3836
MasterCard: (+1) 636 722 7111
Capitol Visa/MasterCard: (+352) 26 15 74 (Advanzia Bank S.A.)
American Express: (+44) 1 273 576 136
Information on our SFDR Policy
The EU Regulation 2019/2088 on Sustainability Reporting in the Financial Services Sector (SFDR) which came into force on 10 March 2021 requires its players to publish their policies with respect to:
- the integration of sustainability risks into their investment decision-making process,
- the consideration of the main negative impacts of investment decisions on sustainability factors,
- the integration of sustainability risks into their remuneration policy (upcoming publication).
Information concerning Indosuez Wealth Management group:
- ESG Policy of Indosuez Wealth Management group
- Sustainability risk policy of Indosuez Wealth Management group
- Indosuez Wealth Management group policy for taking into account the Principle Adverse Impacts (PAIs) of investment decisions on sustainability factors